Gemaria - my craftwork - ICONS' painting - garden

Gemaria - my craftwork - ICONS' painting - garden

Gemaria - my craftwork

Stitching is my passion of creation. I am inspired by fabrics, colors and shades, patterns and textures. With a piece of cloth you can sew almost anything. Every of my items is unique. By my handmade, I try to express myself. I always bet on the simplicity and usefulness of my crafts. Icon painting has been my new idea since 2021.

poniedziałek, 2 lipca 2012

Z dedykacją dla Karoliny...

Kolejne torebki dedykuję Pani Karolinie - autorce przemiłego komentarza do poprzedniego postu.

Z tkaniny Laura Ashley w połączeniu z ciemnozieloną bawełną.






Kolejna torebka - też w kwiatowy wzór - angielski bukiet z piwoniami.


 

Następna torebka w tonacji błękitno-beżowej. Połączenie bawełny z surowym lnem.




2 mniejsze torebki: kratka, bawełniane koronki i dwa kolory -


amarant



jasny beż


Brak komentarzy: