Gemaria - my craftwork - ICONS' painting - garden

Gemaria - my craftwork - ICONS' painting - garden

Gemaria - my craftwork

Stitching is my passion of creation. I am inspired by fabrics, colors and shades, patterns and textures. With a piece of cloth you can sew almost anything. Every of my items is unique. By my handmade, I try to express myself. I always bet on the simplicity and usefulness of my crafts. Icon painting has been my new idea since 2021.

czwartek, 5 marca 2015

Motywy kwiatowe na torbach

2 nowe torby z dekoracyjnej tkaniny bawełnianej w angielskie róże.
Zapinane na zatrzask magnetyczny, wewnątrz podszewka na ocieplinie,
jedna duża kieszeń zapinana na suwak, druga mniejsza oraz smycz z karabińczykiem na klucze.

Two bags made of decorative cotton fabric with a pattern English roses. Magnetic snap closure, inside one large zippered pocket, the other smaller and the carabiner clip for keys.





Pierwsza torba z dodatkiem lnu w koralowej czerwieni. Długi, regulowany uchwyt do noszenia na ramię lub na skos. 

The first bag with the addition of linen in coral red. Long, adjustable shoulder strap.











Druga z zielonym lnem, z dwoma uchwytami na ramię.

The second one, with the green linen and two handles.


Brak komentarzy: